if you went out with a guy whose a virgin whose 19.And was really about the dating thing but things just dont workout to him and he dumped you...besides getting dumped besides that feeling anything else like wow by him he's a vigin or something or I thought I had a someone who I knew for a fact wasnt going to leave that type of feeling?
lonleystoner lonleystoner 18-21, M 17 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Health

The question is a bit unclear, perhaps you could readjust some things and get back to us! If you happen to be worried about his virginity and why he is so, it's his prerogative to wait....don't knock him for being responsible! Besides, 19 is still pretty young! I think it's a great thing!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm not understanding what you are trying to say. Slow down...take a deep breath..now say it again...

Best Answer

...what?

Best Answer

From a guys perspective- there was but would be cause it's not why how come no. Like it's always never different but the same when it' just starting cause it's over.<br />
**serious answer....Joke em if they can't take a ####. I was a virgin till I was 18 and that's just fine with me.**

Best Answer

Ok, it happens move on

Best Answer

Go buy a hooker and quit b!tching

Best Answer

naw thats shame

Best Answer

Well, I wouldn't listen to what others tell you. Not all girls should be lumped together. I mean, there are girls that feel that guys who are virgins are better because they want to be your first and you will fall in love with them. I guess it could just be an insecure girl who wants love.<br />
I wouldn't worry about that. Don't miss out on a girl just because of that. You could really find a great love if you allow it :)

Best Answer

about 3 blocks down then a left , past the florist and up the stairs....?

Best Answer

Trust me You don't want a virgin.... Guys need to practice and take a while for them to get good at it...some just are not natural in bed. Plus if we wanks too much he may not beable to even get up for sex.

Best Answer

Huh? What did you say? Whatever you said, it is probably best to move on from relationships that are not fulfilling.

Best Answer

Don't waste your brain on such stuff. There are other guys out there and you are spinning your wheels on this one.

Best Answer

Haha I'm thinkin about like If I had a girl and I broke it off with her b/c people tell me girls will try to keep dudes who are virgin cause theyll fall in love easier IM a guy trppin MISS

Best Answer

he's gay....

Best Answer

3rd person smh

Best Answer