You probably should go to the doctor and ask. It does sound like an iron deficiency problem though.

Best Answer

I didn't start until I was 16, then didn't have it again until after 17 and was VERY irregular. I started taking birth control (even though I wasn't sexually active) and it made me regular.

Best Answer

SEE THE DOCTOR NOW. My friend had this horrible condition that sounds very similar, and she basically had constant PMS because of it. She was always angry and depressed and didn't know why and she had really irregular periods that would last a long time (sound familiar?). Thankfully this condition can be fixed by taking birth control.

Best Answer

holy **** i actually am all rage filled and depressed most times..like its funny i was just wakling to my freind and i observed that when im on my period is the only time im mellow. thanks dude i think i realy will see a doctor

Best Answer

Same thing happens to me. I only get my period about 2-3 times per year when not medicated. You need to see a doctor NOW. I learned that not having a regular period can most likely cause cancer. I'm only 35 and I let it go without medication to regulate it that now I hve to go to my ob/gyn every 6 months for a pap smear because I keep getting abnormal cells showing up. That is just 1 step away from cancer.

Best Answer