miller1969 miller1969 41-45, M 7 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Gotta have some back bone :)

Best Answer

or at least some BONE - lol

Best Answer

Lol thanks!! there's no problem with backbone or the bone dept, that's fully operational!!

Best Answer

What I mean is - we want to be able to respect the other person and see them on a mutual wave-length, it's not going to happen if the guy is sickeningly nice and agrees with everything we say and fusses around us.

Best Answer

oh no I'm not that bad!!

Best Answer

Are you so nice that you forget about you and your own needs? Are you so nice that you forgive far too much, which in turn lowers the respect you have for yourself and that they have for you?

There is nothing wrong with being a nice guy.... just make sure you're not so nice that someone takes advantage of you.

Best Answer

If you think you're getting dumped for being "too nice", you're misinterpreting the reasons. These women are certainly not evaluating you as a partner and saying to themselves, "Gee, he's got all these qualities I admire and we're compatible in X, Y, and Z, but ... the problem is that he's just *Too Nice*, and that's a dealbreaker for me." That's not their interpretation of the reasons they broke up with you, and unless you state specific examples, we can't really help you. (I'm sure some posters will comment that "It's because women are crazy and want bad guys" but that's just because they want to simplify it and not take an honest look at their own flaws/mistakes.)

Best Answer

lots of girrls like bad boys

Best Answer

Cheeky and a little bit mean does the job sometimes. Always keep the women guessing :)

Best Answer

Yea I suppose I'm quite kind and attentive (not in a pupy dog walk all over me way thaough)

Best Answer

I was seeing a guy, he was quiet and attentive and I had to do all the talking.. he was nice, don't get me wrong, but me being with him required a lot of energy..

Best Answer

I think you could be right there, I'm not a great talker and maybe a bit too laid back, so it would seem my partner is doing all the work, you know I'm not overtly nice and sweet in a candy sort of way..

Best Answer

just google things things you could talk about on a date and bring them up at random.. Could be nice, different.. You know there is this saying "the first impression is always the last" .. But don't make it sound like an interview :P

Best Answer

thanks for that...I just posted the question because I was just a bit jarred off.. if you know what I mean :-)

Best Answer

yeah sometimes you just want some answers.. i hope you find love soon x

Best Answer

Thank you very much

Best Answer

Swallow some concrete and harden up

Best Answer