I think you get to know a lot about a woman by how she dresses. I am asking this question of women only. (This means men can respond to the ladies, but I am not asking TV, CD, TG and other men how they would dress if they had been born in a female body). If you would describe yourself, or add pictures, that would be great as well.
BeMYBadGirl BeMYBadGirl 51-55, M 3 Answers Feb 25, 2012

Work/school: I tend toward the collegiate. Even... anime ? I like short pleated skirts and boots or sneakers, button-down shirts with ties... or knee-length dresses with a button down shirt beneath. Alternately, the sheath dress is a wonderful option, and lends itself to every manner of high heel. In which case there will be pearls. I'm big on having props. I need something to play with to dispel my nervous energy.<br />
Evening out: Simple and sexy. I want to feel feminine, so there may be slightly more complicated underthings, but over the garters and straps will be something with clean lines. <br />
For attention is its own category ? I want the attention at work and at school and in the park, I can assure you. I can tell you what I wear when I DON'T want attention. Then my skirts are long ( still flattering, but less exposure ) or my pants looser. I refuse to wear clothes that don't fit well, but I might wear a sweater that ends at an unflattering length or button what ought to be left open. <br />
Casual: At home, most often, nothing. Exercise wise I favor yoga pants with flowing legs. I like to feel the air on my body, and I don't really like to feel too covered up, so I look for slim jackets and thin la<x>yers.

Best Answer

I almost always wear a dress or a skirt with stockings (sometimes garters) or pantyhose. So it doesn't matter if I am at work or play or If I am out anywhere. I do like the attention, it makes me feel good inside and out.

Best Answer