WheelsInMotion WheelsInMotion 26-30, M 6 Answers Apr 16, 2012

duh!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Course! Why wouldn't we?

Just not many can do it... ;-)

Best Answer

Haha, that's the trick then isn't it? I know I can...just don't quite know 100% how it happens though....

Best Answer

Then you have nothing to worry about. Just go with it

Best Answer

I'm not worried at all, just wanted to get you to admit it ;). I do just go with it, but at some level I wish I knew what I was doing right so I could do it more often....lol

Best Answer

Which girls are denying it and why? It's a good thing, not something to hide

Best Answer

Some do, I suppose just because guys will manipulate them if they make it too obvious, and it's scary to be out of control. I think it's probably because you have to feel you can trust the dude? Some girls come across as tough as they possibly can, others just like to think they're in complete control, and others still just get embarrassed or shy. Go figure, I already know women like to feel out of control, but some girls are more open to it than others. Kudos on your open-mindedness :)

Best Answer

Yes, I love it. the more the merrier.

Best Answer

Haha, you've got some stories to tell haven't you? ;) Bet you've got a cheeky grin on your face right now

Best Answer

Oh I wish. I haven't gotten any in a month.

Best Answer

Just need to get yourself out there and meeting people ;)

Best Answer

*groan* you're a man, asking this? let me clue you in on something, a relationship has a life of its own. this can be roughly interpreted to mean: "There's what I want, there's what she says, and there's what I do. And the three bear shockingly little relation to one another." if you want it another way: "Mohamed fell madly in love with his second wife and so killed her in order to reestablish his free-will." It's just part of being in love.

Best Answer

Why the groan? You've never met women who claim the COMPLETE fu cking opposite? I agree a relationship has a life of its own, but we're not necessarily talking relationships here are we? I'm talking about when you first meet a woman, strange and awesome things can happen if you do the right things, even if she's a quiet or shy type, saying and doing the right things can lead to great memories.

Best Answer

That's true, for sure. But in a relationship, women will actually ask, or at least hint, that they want that kind of spice. When you first meet a girl they have the barriers up, that's when it's most difficult to share a good memory. First meeting and dating can be boring as hell if you let it, I think it's more important to be spontaneous at the beginning of a relationship or else the other person might lose interest

Best Answer