Don't. Take the lesson from it. Treat her better and never take her from granted. I hope you used a rubber.

Best Answer

Speaking from a cheater's perspective, it is not possible. Why would you assume you can keep someone after betraying them in the worst way? You don't deserve her forgiveness, own up to what you did with dignity understand and accept if she wants nothing to do with you ever again.

Best Answer

dont tell her..............its not a sin and u r not answerable to her............<br />
if u feel guilty dont repeat...........

Best Answer

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY LOOSE HER, IT IS SAD INDEED , BUT IF YOU DO WORK IT OUT AND SHE DECIDEDS TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE , DONE DISAPOINT HER AGAIN.....I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK , YOU DO NEED TO TELL HER

Best Answer

OK I am a girl so I can answer this but question for you Do you need to tell her could you two carry on without her knowing? Only sometimes its better not to know. But you have to make sure if that's what you do that she would never find out from someone else or that you change which could make her wonder what's up. You are in a bad situation but only you know how she will react if or when told. As for how to prove it wont happen again I am not sure that's possible.

Best Answer

The only purpose of telling is to unburdon himself-but at the cost of devastating her- it's too cruel. He has to walk this off himself

Best Answer

Well. I just feel so guilty. I want this off my chest but I don't want to hurt her. I feel horrible. Disgusting even.

Best Answer