I've seen a lot of questions where women ask about their boyfriends who mistreat them, so I've decided to share a bit of wisdom. If he loves you, you won't find yourself questioning your relationship. The biggest piece of advice I can give is: If his actions don't match his words, he's not worth it. If he loves you, he will be so afraid of loosing you that he'll walk the walk and talk the talk. The old adage, " Actions speak louder than words," will always be true. This isn't a question. I just wanted to make a statement.
Sesi1990 Sesi1990 22-25, F 7 Answers May 21, 2012

Excellent advice.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

You want the best for each other. Simple really.

Best Answer

i was never in love and now i don't believe in friendship

Best Answer

But your name is I'm your friend? Do you mean in relationships or in general. Eventually you will.

Best Answer

i used believe in friendship when i created EP account ...but now i feel all are behind their own needs

Best Answer

Don't give up faith in friendship. Not everyone will disappoint you. We could be friends, if not I hope your view on friendship changes.

Best Answer