Its a look that you can give yourself in the mirror.... the look that says "I wanna eff myself!" Its weird, but you kinda have to be turned on when this look is used. Just kinda bite your lower lip, tilt your head down a bit, and look yourself directly in the eyes. If done right, you should feel chills all over your body, your nipples will harden and as you walk away, you will notice that you are walking a little different, your head is held a little higher. You could be walking around in a baggy hoodie, and sweats, he will look up and see the confidence in you. I can pretty much tell you now that he will think is sexy and because of the confidence you have, you will find it even more sexy... as the back and forth sexy is working, you will soon find yourself in bed with him doing slightly different things.

Best Answer

Oh my gosh I seriously just asked him and he said it would help if I wasn't so shy. You're very smart ;)
I'll definitely try this and keep working on the "eff myself feeling" lol I love it<3

Best Answer

Lol, Im glad it has a good chance of helping. The other secret is to use it when he is not paying attention. It is way more effective that way. If he knows that you are trying it, not only will it not work well but if you know that he knows, it WILL i repeat WILL fail.... That is the cold hard truth but is needed to be known. There is a 1% chance that it will still work if hes knows about it, I just wouldn't put money on that percent....
GOOD LUCK THOUGH!!!! :) ♥

Best Answer

Awesome advice! Sexiness is all about confidence!

Best Answer

I think that women try to hard to be wanted by their lover, if you acted normal and paid attention to your man<br />
by just being near him and touchiing him when he is watching TV or reading the paper, he would feel and see you as sexy. A man just wants to be wanted and know that he is loved. Men see things differently than women and just want the feeling of being taken care of by their love one. When they look at you and know you care, you could be fat, thin, or dressed in a housecoat, but they will see the person they wanted to be with in their mind. Maybe when you are out, he may look at other women, which is normal with men, but being with you is what they feel.

Best Answer

Arch your back at horny time.

Best Answer