Judging by how many young attractive women are on this site, I'm not convinced that's the case. There are also a lot of complicated reasons for it like jealousy, the popular perception that attractive means not smart, etc. But I want to know what you think.
JoeEDangerously JoeEDangerously 26-30, M 7 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Not really, only if they subscribe to the patriarchal agreement. Meaning they play the role society wants them to in exchange for the most power they can get by those standards. Kim kardashian has submitted herself to this, but the moment she is stalked or something bad happens to her people will say that she asked for it by putting herself on display. Women are taught that they are here for other people to look at and gain pleasure. Hot girls have just as much if not more trouble in life especially if they don't submit to the patriarchal agreement. Men don't take them seriously and women will view them as competition. It would be much better if women did not play that game. They could view their bodies as the amazing machinery they're rather than something to be viewed and judged by men. Women are so mean to each other because they are afraid that they won't be the winner of male attention. When a guy honks his horn or cat calls me I don't view that as a compliment, it doesnt make me feel special, it makes me feel like that man thinks I am here for him to look at. I don't like being ob<x>jectified.

Best Answer

I think I agree with everything you said there. That's exactly the kind of response I was looking for. Thanks.

Best Answer

Thanks! Glad you get it.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I'm not sure I necessarily get it, but I'm trying to understand.

Best Answer

Well that is a start. At least you care enough to admit you don't have the answer. I don't pretend that I don't play the game sometimes. I was brought into a world that teaches this game to everyone so it is hard to ignore the rules all the time.

Best Answer

youve said a lot right there. i wouldnt call myself a hot girl but i think i take your meaning. all of what you said plus there is more pressure on women because we are still fighting for our rights. its hard to believe some of the dinosaur thinking still entertained by a big part of the population. its nice to see some people understand so well.

Best Answer

Thanks. Do you really think I understand? I'm not so sure I do...

Best Answer

i dont know you or anything but from what youve said youve obviously been listening. thank-you

Best Answer

You're welcome. And thank you.

Best Answer