There's a very attractive black man in my town who has braided dreads past his bum. Added to his lovely skin, gorgeous smile and pretty brown eyes, he's very attractive IMO. <br />
Grow your hair, if you don't like it, get it cut again. No harm, no foul. Good luck :)

Best Answer

but what about my situation w/ not being social and w/ the women?

Best Answer

would you date him if he had my issues?
Im a virgin not that it matter but
Im half relgion half worldy about my virgintiy(input)

Best Answer

I'd date him if I were interested in people that way (I'm asexual). If you do grow your hair, it may be a way to start a conversation with girls - I've spoken to the man in question a few times, mostly commenting on his hair (it really is beautiful) and I find it breaks the ice.
I think your problem is the shyness. Do you find it hard to talk to everyone, or just females?

Best Answer

everyone.

Best Answer

((((hugs)))) It's difficult sweetie. The best advice I can give you (from experience. Believe it or not, I was shy once) is fake it 'til you make it. Take an interest in people, ask them questions about themselves. Humans are egoists and it will keep a conversation going, break the ice and hopefully kick your social life into gear. Take up the boxing, if that's what you want to do, ask they guys at the gym for tips, get a rapport going. It will get easier, but you'll have to work at first.

Best Answer

dnag no comment.

Best Answer

I try to hard though and I think folks see threw.You smell nice form that hug :).I hope it kicks in gear as well.But for now Im roughin it till Job corps at the house haha smh.

Best Answer

Haha, thank you ;) You'll get there, job corps is a start. And you come across as a nice guy, you can keep a conversation going and I'm sure you have hobbies and interests that you can chat to people about. I wish you the best x

Best Answer

One more thing this will be a downer on my end.But I dont have any hobbies or real interests.

Best Answer

Maybe your job corps will open up some new interests. Find out what you like doing before you start finding out about others - start a new hobby, don't be scared to try new things and maybe join some clubs that will let you meet people.

Best Answer

Nut up son

Best Answer

man thats like those loners who the media projects at home tell him to go out and nut up whose never had a chick b4.I feel I have a piece of that in me sadly.

Best Answer

Well you never know if you never go huh?

Best Answer

Imma grow my hair out.Might suit me better thought im older.And despite my situation i'll stand out a little.

Best Answer

dont let it grow passed your shoulders and you'll be fine

Best Answer

you really think so despite not being social and not ever havign a gf b4?

Best Answer

yes yes of course, i know it sounds cheesy but if a girl wants you they dont care what you look like! dont worry about not having a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Sucks to know I was that shy smh better late than never.I just wanna get out there in the world.Not in a genreal sin way though just get fun energy out and expand myself.Not saying hair will do all of this but its a start.

Best Answer

Your hair has nothing to do with it really, I found if i surround myself with strangers one of them is bound to become my friend some day...

Best Answer