insurance pays for viagra in guys favor.....but not birth control .....and who ends up pregnant. nuff said

Best Answer

Best invention after electricity

Best Answer

lol!!!!! R U serious?

Best Answer

No offense intended here but looking at your profile, are you really dating a guy who's old enough to need Viagra?

Best Answer

Yes. I can imagine how frustrating it can be for a woman who wants to have sex but her partner cant get an erection due to a medical problem, mental issue. Horrible! God forbids!

Best Answer

Well, I have mixed feelings about it. Men trying to hold onto their youth. It's sort of unnatural.

Best Answer

I'm 39. I'm not that young anymore.

Best Answer

There's probably a reason it doesn't want to go in there! Listen to your body,fellas! Maybe you just need to have a little talk about her spending habits or go share a malt and watch some planes take off at the airport...but first things first.Honor your body.It knows what it's doing.

Best Answer

Everyone should try it at least once.

Best Answer

I learned on that show regenesis that viagra was created originally for high blood pressure and angina but .... found something else.. I think that's interesting.

Best Answer

rogaine was originally a BP drug too (pretty sure). Then People got harry so they tweaked it. now I have heard rogaine is having bald side ffects after long usage (in some, anyway)

Best Answer

Don't need it yet.

Best Answer