Is it worse for u ladies to be tickled by a man or a woman.
VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 11 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I think it really depends on how they tickle. Some girls can tickle really good and some guys can tickle really good.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA. I would LOVE for you to tickle me like that.

Best Answer

i reckon its kind of awkward being tickled by woman, seeing as i am one. just tat things can get awkward during and after. id prefer getting tickled by a guy friend.

Best Answer

I hate tickling. I was tickled as a kid, until I'd puke. It's not fun to have 3-4 people hoovering over you, making you feel like you're gonna soffocate and they're tickling doesn't even tickle it just hurts. My partners have all known to not tickle me. I can flip out and I'm not sure what actually happens after that. It's not a fun thing for me at all.

Best Answer

Okay, I gotta ask... do you have a tickling fetish?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Alright. Just to let you know why some of the folks here are weirded out.. a fetish is a very personal thing. You may want to focus on joining a group here for it, and then talking to people there! Otherwise, you will probably get responses out here ranging from confused to highly innocent- there ARE minors here, beware.

Best Answer

tickeling is stupid

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

"Several reported tickling as a type of physical abuse they experienced, and based on these reports it was revealed that abusive tickling is capable of provoking extreme physiological reactions in the victim, such as vomiting and losing consciousness."

Best Answer