I always read or hear women say, I want a sweet, romantic and employed man who makes some good money. Us nerds are not all like movies and the TV make us out to be. We dont all wear heavy black rimmed glasses and lack fashion sense. We also dont come out with those stupid one liners. Now speaking from my experience and my fellow nerds experience. We often see that you eligible women have no problem throwing yourself at a player to be used and abused for the night. When we attempt to engage either with verbal or nonverbal communication you just look the other way or just snicker with your fellow sisters. Without saying anything too negative, can you ladies explain why or attempt to give some kind of half decent answer? I and my fellow nerds are either missing out on something or are we being labelled nerds because it is the sheik thing to be doing this month? Just wondering here.
thebestneverrest10 thebestneverrest10 31-35 8 Answers Jul 4 in Dating & Relationships

No one over looks you. How you carry yourself is a real feat to accomplish and if you think that just because you say hi to us we should automatically spread them....<br />
You got us ****** up.

Best Answer

No, I dont expect that, and I wasnt attacking you. We are not players and would never behave in the fashion you speak of. In matter of fact you wouldnt even know that we were nerds if you looked at us or if we spoke with you. I thank you for your comments.

Best Answer

Nerds are always thigh strangling people, I hear about it here all the time.

Best Answer

Think what you want my friend. Me and five other fellow nerds make more money than you probably ever will in a life time. Tell me how many nerds that are hetrosexual that you know owe a Malibu beach house worth millions. Not many. But please continue believe what B.S. you want. thanks.

Best Answer

First of all, labeling yourself a "nerd" isn't attractive because it implies that you think of yourself as a "nerd." When you attempt to speak to these women, do you say "hey, I'm a nerd how are you doing tonight?" lol because your post made it sound like you do. If so, then that's why you're not getting anywhere with anyone. As for myself, I like "nerds" because they aren't afraid to be who they are and they don't follow the crowd. I admire individuality. I just don't admire labeling.

Best Answer

Thanks for your comment. I am not out at night declaring I am a nerd to any woman who I make contact or connection with. But during the course of the time we talk and look at making a connection , I do say I was one but not in a negative way. Thanks.

Best Answer

I have always liked nice guys need or no nerd

Best Answer

THank-you.

Best Answer

i dont think theres anything wrong with them

Best Answer

O.o Really?

Best Answer

Yepppp

Best Answer

You have the unmitigated audacity to postulate your self-deluded entitlement on the behalf of nerds? Do you have any conscious coherent synaptic response of the convoluted indigenous lifestyle that a nerd undergoes? And yet you speak for all of us? You are a disgust and disgrace to intelligent thought for any species human and none-human alike. Your very use of the term "nerd" demean what it is to be a nerd. And, that sir is unforgivable-!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

sorry too hear that.

Best Answer

Oh, so you're not the nerd thigh guy. xD LOL I didn't bother to read all the details because I thought you were. xD

Best Answer

No I am not like that and I personally know at least another 20 hetrosexual nerds that are not like that. LOL.

Best Answer

That guy says the most crazy stuff. His imagination is too dangerous.

Best Answer