I use to dream of the most romantic proposal, but then I realized, it really came down to the guy that I was in love with, and if he found the perfect way to ask, then that was enough for me. <br />
But, I have to say being asked in a tent underneath the stores on top of a mountain was pretty damn awesome ;)

Best Answer

whoops, stars ;) arg...

Best Answer

Being offered millions for doing nothing. THAT is a perfect proposal.

Best Answer

how about at night, there are trail of light candles from your bedroom going to your balcony, then the words written in roses "Will you Marry me?" then you propose and give her a ring<br />
i think that would be romantic and overly expensive

Best Answer

when it from the right guy who i love..however he asks it will be so perfect

Best Answer

I think that the perfect proposal fundamentally is perfect because its with the perfect guy, who you can and want to see spending the rest of your life with!! For me my ultimate dream proposal, which has only hit me recently, would be to be proposed to in front of Cinderella magical castle in Disneyland Florida. It would be nice to have one of my biggest dreams come true, where the dream of finding a prince who will whisk me away, and spend the rest of their life by my side actually all started......i guess then i can 100% believe that dreams do come true:)

Best Answer