Galahad727 Galahad727 51-55, M 8 Answers Apr 2, 2012

i like the mildly nerdy type, he should love cats and legend of zelda. long hair and eyeglasses is a plus

Best Answer

Like cats-awesome!

Best Answer

hahah

Best Answer

I would start in changing my profile picture to something that make females feel a little more comfortable talking to you! Haha

Best Answer

I guess you might be right there.

Best Answer

i think im comfortable with men wearing thongs:D

Best Answer

I always drawn to bad boy image men... but got turned off when hes tooo talkative and has a loud voice.

-who has lean body shape but not thin

-who can talk to me intellectually and anything under the sun

-not a fly high guy

-prefer the silent type who has a serpent mind

-talents? hmmm who can play drums, who can draw paint

and a man who loves life

Best Answer

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

Hey! Are you from Fairfield County Conn? LOL

Best Answer

no doubt a live one, i know quiet is sometimes good , but i want someone who has a lot of things to express and a man that i could exchange opinions with. i dont like arrogance but i enjoy clever humour. asking for a perfect body is absurd but i like a guy to be in shape, not excessively chubby cause lets face it. even if you love a guy for his mind you still have to do playful things that require some muscle:d i cant speak for all women but i enjoy men that are willing to try everything once, and not focus on any other time but the present. life is not as short as they say but the times when you are a sexual person is what, about 30 years? i also think a special talent for men is not to be stuborn and surrender to female power, in life as well as in the bedroom!

Best Answer

I understand fully. Thank you for taking the time to answer the question and being very specific

Best Answer

Masculine, very smart, very funny, fix it types. but also ****** up. I sure cant pick em.

Best Answer