holehearted79 holehearted79 31-35, F 35 Answers Jul 22, 2013 in Community

The married 42 year old man should be man enough to reject the advances of another woman. If he does not, then he is the one to blame. I have always gone straight to the source of the problem i.e. my partner when it comes to such problems. No point in hating the other person and ignoring the fact that it takes two for that game and the only one that owes me an explanation is the one that I am in relationship with.

Best Answer

TRAMP!

Best Answer

Having fun he can always tell her to stop but I bet he likes it too much and so won't.

Best Answer

A home wrecker.

Best Answer

Could be

Best Answer

Ambitious :)

Best Answer

a b*tch?

Best Answer

Or a ***** thanks

Best Answer

She is looking for attention, this just goes to show she doesn't care if its positive or negative attention. Think about it, if he rejects her then she now has a "challenge" to make this man want her because in her mind shes no on can reject her .But if he continues to return the emotions to her she feels like she rules him

Best Answer

where are those girls?? where???

Best Answer

Mental institutions or locked up I think!? LOL!!

Best Answer

She has Daddy issues, and is most likely codependent...plus she doesn't want to commit, and obviously doesn't give two sh!ts about YOU....or him for that matter...

Best Answer

A pudonna who needs to grow up and learn abt life

Best Answer

a wrinkle snatcher

Best Answer

some one who did not love herself

Best Answer

immature.

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

Bored and looking for some fun chaos

Best Answer

vulnerable

Best Answer

A skanky ho!

Best Answer

Besides Insecure? Can't she find one of her own instead of preying on a MM? Low self esteem also must be a factor or she is looking for somebody that reminds her of her own father. So if I were the 42 yo, I don't think I would be real flattered by her advances, kinda mental if ya ask me. Maybe find a man your own age and quit trying to ruin a marriage.

Best Answer

I thought you were dating a married man. I never knew that people who lived in glass houses still throw stones.

Best Answer

Slutty whorey skanky bitchy ****.

Best Answer

insensitive but if the older man gives in then he has bigger issues as well.

Best Answer

I would call her a HO.I would call him one lucky bastard.

Best Answer