iamtherealthing iamtherealthing 46-50, M 12 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

Walk right back out.

Best Answer

Go find the scissors to help cut him loose cause he'd never be able to get them back off again.

Best Answer

I would say "I'm not surprised"

Best Answer

Laugh

Best Answer

Take a photo and post it on Facebook.

Best Answer

Probably stare and walk to room and go to sleep or finish some other tasks until ine he decides to talk about it...

Best Answer

I'd probably be cranky to see my good clothes being stretched out of shape and borrowed without permission regardless if I'm married to him or loved him or not.

Secondly I'd be annoyed that he hadn't honestly and openly talked about it with me first, and talked about getting some clothes of his own to experiment with, because I know I'd never have made him feel like he couldn't come to me and talk to me about anything. I'm not that type of person.

Thirdly, I'd have to think about our whole relationship because it does change everything or a huge bulk of the relationship would be different knowing that this side of him existed. It would be like he'd become a stranger. I'm not keen on sneakiness or lies or hiding things.

Best Answer

I would youtube that ****.

Best Answer

I'd dress in his.

Best Answer

It's a bit different though isn't it. My wife wears my trackie pants and hoodies.

Best Answer

Fall into shocked silence. Then ask if he was sober/feeling okay. Then ask how long he's been doing this and if he ever goes out in public like that. I would be okay with it if he kept it private.

Best Answer

Ewwwwww! I guess I just don't understand the psychology of why men do this.

Best Answer

I have been in love with my husband for 16 wonderful years. I would not just dismiss him out-of-hand. Cross-dressing would not be a deal breaker for us.

Best Answer

I'm not saying to dismiss someone you love. Why do they do it though?

Best Answer

That's like asking why someone has a shoe-fetish. I happen to have an accent fetish, and will listen to someone with an accent speak for hours about anything, even income taxes. This gives me pleasure. Cross dressing gives some guys pleasure.

Best Answer

That's exactly what a friend of my wife did.

Best Answer

That is exactly what a friend of my wife did.

Best Answer

I'd be so weirded out, I'd immediately think 'mental health problems'.

Best Answer

Catch up on the laundry ?

Best Answer