Zomchef Zomchef 22-25 22 Answers Oct 13, 2009

Be my husband

Best Answer

One thing my current boyfriend did when we were first dating happened while we were sitting on his back porch having a drink. I had a dress on, and had kicked my shoes off and had my feet crossed at the ankles, resting on another deck chair. He asked me if I was comfortable and said "Wouldn't want your beautiful ankle to get cold", as he lightly ran his hand across it. And then he stopped touching me, so it wasn't like he was "making a move" or anything.<br />
It was freaking electric, and believe me I was right in the middle of a serial dating fest, dating several guys a week sometimes, and that was a HUGE standout. It wasn't really sexual...it was my ankle for goodness sakes...but it was sensual as all hell. Just a light touch and a random compliment.

Best Answer

allow me to have my way on everything.

Best Answer

after my last boyfriend all it's going to take is a decent job and sobriety!

Best Answer

Act like a man, not a child.

Best Answer

Just to seperate the emotional from the physical... I'm always going to feel attracted to guys that are physically fit.. and that look after their bodies and personal grooming..

Best Answer

Discoverychick said to light touch, that DEFINITELY works. Most guys go straight to taking the pants and bra off but you should take it slow. do the whole light touch thing.. her stomach, her back, anywhere and kiss her neck, tease her TO THE MAX

Best Answer

Eye contact and intelligent conversation.

Best Answer

good conversation and in many ways he can make me smile...plus...good provider

Best Answer

Treat me like a lady--hold my hand, open the door for me, be a gentleman.

Best Answer

Make me laugh. Not as easy as it sounds though :)

Best Answer

bring me flowers, gaze into my eyes and tell me you love me and mean it. Tell me I'm beautiful and look seductively into my eyes holding me all the while. confidence is a must. the rest will follow on its own...

Best Answer

By making me laugh and being kind to animals, having a good job and being my *****.

Best Answer

Well there's two main ways. Either be all innocent and sweet while I try to corrupt you, or act like a sl*t and talk dirty to me.

Best Answer