Or is it just not as rare as I think it is?
333cookies 333cookies 26-30, F 6 Answers Apr 22, 2012

No can do. Never have been able to do so. Don't understand how people can do this.

Best Answer

me neither.

Best Answer

I am a terrible liar but I will avoid the truth.

Best Answer

Ladies won't do that.

Best Answer

the only way I could do that is if the lie was something that would save my Love in time even if it would hurt them as well.

example:

If I lied to them and said I didn't love them and never wanted to see them again ((because of some sort of circumstance that put their life in danger or would cause them MORE hurt or harm in the long-run))

Best Answer

That takes a twisted person to be able to do that! Sounds like they may not know what real love feels like!

Best Answer

I really don't think I could. If I did lie, it would in order to not hurt them. Also, in my experience the truth often hurts people much more than lies.

Best Answer

well, then there are the lies told not to hurt them in the immediate present, but it sure will once they find out you're lying, and you know they will find out.

Best Answer

The truth hurts now. The lie covers the truth but ultimately, both the lie and the truth will be dealt with in the end amplifying the hurt and pain and pushing it down the road to a later unknown time....how much fun is that??

Best Answer

I know it sucks. I've been on both sides of it

Best Answer