Bfinally Bfinally 46-50, M 7 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

All ladies are female. Not all females are ladies. ;)

Best Answer

Yes, but why not give the benefit of the doubt.

Best Answer

You'd have to ask the specific folks who do it. Me...? I'm all about giving the benefit of the doubt. I figure folks will take the rope and either hang themselves or make a nice cat's cradle. I leave it to them to make the choice.

Best Answer

no I get called hey you a lot doesn't bother me either

Best Answer

Being called female is fine with me. Chalk one more for the girls...we have more letters in "female" than the guys have in "male". Woot woot!

Best Answer

I always thought that was a cultural thing. Wierd sounding but not offensive. We ARE females!

Best Answer

yes, why not woman instead and I prefer calling them the "weaker sex" or "my rib" for short . . .

Best Answer

Because it a Biological term,male and female? Duhh?

Best Answer

Re, you're first sentence: Yes. But this is a social site, not a scientific one. So why not bring some level of respect to it?
Re, Sentence two: Brilliant-remarkably cognitive and insightful.

Best Answer

So why are you asking a scientific question? I answer your question,you wanted to know why females are called females. I know what type of site this is,ask logical questions. Respect? beacause I said,Duhh? Stop wearing your feelings on your sleeves.I didn't say anything disrespectful. Get it right?

Best Answer