darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 16 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

Men and women go together

Best Answer

because we need a man to make love.......that's really all they are good for;) lol

Best Answer

Ha I'm starting to think that's what my wife thinks

Best Answer

Do you resent that or enjoy that?

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

I need a woman like you.

Best Answer

Because of sex.

Best Answer

It's not the point of having a man in your life so much as having a significant other that will stick with you through thick and thin and will always be by your side.

Best Answer

Maybe because they haven't learned how to be happy with themselves yet. But beyond that...'cause men and women are made for each other, they want someone to share life with/companionship, and don't forget the best part, intimacy ; )

Best Answer

Some people depend on others for happiness. I don't think it is something specific to gender.

Best Answer

They're insecure ... feel they're not validated unless they have a man.

One reason so many relationships fail. People jump into them just because it's the thing to do.

Best Answer

git outta my brain ;-)

Best Answer

Maybe low self esteem, they need a man to back them up. I've never felt that way so I'm not sure . I'm sure they have valid reasons though

Best Answer

To take out the trash.

Best Answer