darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 14 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because we are all secretly lazy as **** and know that if we get our boobies out then men will be quite happy to provide. That and we like the power.....

Best Answer

I'm more attracted to emotionally stable, humour & supportive

Best Answer

Ok :)

Best Answer

Its not...women and society are manipulated and brain washed...those women just want a quick way to wealth without working for it. His demeanor, character all that makes him attractive

Best Answer

are you a wealthy hunk

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

i dont mind

Best Answer

Because it is the first indicator that, that person has their head screwed on. That they are not some depressed, drug addict, or alcoholic. For me, if i meet someone who seems to know what they are doing, it seems to be a pretty good chance that they will treat me right, because they know and are at peace with themselves and the world. However, someone who cant get their life together, clearly has unresolved issues within their own head, and are therefore more likely to treat me like crap, because of their own confusion about the world. Of course, not everyone can fall in to this category. some people may have been though something, like divorce for example - and all their hard work was left to the ex-wife and the children. But than again, im not referring to a large amount of wealth, just the type of wealth that is a reasonable outcome from hard work

Best Answer

I can take 'em or leave 'em. Preferably there's a balance ... not so poor that you can't pay the rent between you, not so wealthy that you have to attend Events and Functions and bullshit with high heels and manicures and fake smiles.

Best Answer

Because men are expensive pets for us females to look after money wise. It's nice when the money works both ways - speaking from experience here. Just be yourself otherwise.<br />
Money doesn't buy happiness, but poverty makes it a lot more stressful !!!

Best Answer

No not really attractive... A great intelligence is the most attractive thing for me.. This and yes... I like a good looking guy (can't help it)... Someone with great intelligence can find all the needed money in time.. <br />
Someone intelligent but poor may not stat poor always... Someone rich and grumpy has good chance to stay that way..

Best Answer