My husband is trying to tell me he met this woman in a bar. They talked 1 time and exchanged numbers. Then, out of no where she just texted him a pic of her naked breast. I don't believe him. I want to know if I am that far off base and is this normal for people in their 40's.
letitbee letitbee 51-55 12 Answers Feb 22, 2011

The flag would have gone up for me at 'exchanged numbers' unless he could convince me she was in his industry.<br />
Sorry.

Best Answer

So, your husband gives a woman his number in a bar, then tells you the woman sent a naked pic of herself to him? Did he mention as to WHY, as a married man, he gave out his number to a woman in a bar?<br />
It may very well have happened. Things are different today. Perhaps the "girls gone wild" culture has permeated into the general population. A few years back I had a guy redo my closets in my house. He job lasted for a couple of days. If I cooked something I shared it with him. After he completed the work, he sent me a text msg. of his private part. <br />
I was so shocked. I didn't know if I should call the police. I mean what's the difference of someone flashing you in a text or on the street? I told a few friends and they told me this is what people do today.<br />
I'm from the old school... I didn't know this behavior was the norm. Now, it seems every time I turn on the tv I hear about it. Sadly, I hear about young girls texting naked images of themselves.<br />
What have we become?

Best Answer

Are you married? Did you tell your husband what happened? <br />He tells me this happened 3-4 months ago. So the **** is he still doing with the pictures. The fact that he did not delete them right away along with her phone number tells me something is VERY wrong with this situation. He has had an affair once already.

Best Answer

uuuugh.<br />
This is not good.

Best Answer

I would never do that period.my body is private and I share it only in the privacy or the bdrm

Best Answer

No, it is not typical of most people I know in their 40s. (Of course, it's hard for me to understand how anyone would send any intimate material over a telephone or the Internet, especially a nude photo). If you really do want to know the truth of this situation, get her number (without asking him for it) and phone her and ask her about the situation. Say that your husband is a friend of yours whom you have started dating recently, and you found her number on his phone and you want to know if he and she are serious. Chances are she doesn't know he is married and I would bet that it was a bit more of a conversation (or action) than he is telling you. He is not telling you the truth and he is probably not telling her the truth, either. Find a way to talk to her, not him.

Best Answer

hmm... that is certainly a different angle. I know I will get more out of her than him. thanks

Best Answer

Seriously, I wouldn't text a CLOTHED shot of myself to someone under those circumstances, but there are some STOOPID women out there who do stuff like that and then have the nerve to be upset when such pix end up floating around on the internet. Of course, that doesn't absolve HIM from taking responsibility for having given her his number in the first place.

Best Answer

well it depends, is he a doctor? =/<br />
i guess who cares, naked pics like that are harmless but, did she even know he is married?

Best Answer

Good question. She may not have. Lying cheat may not have told her. <br />I have issue with him more than her. I have her number and so want to call and ask her "what up". At the end of the day I doubt I will take it that far.

Best Answer

Never ever....I think that she only did that because they became more intimate...in time....that's such a lame excuse and a pathetic answer...you can tell right away it's a lie....but you still need to see the reasons..maybe he needed to feel some adrenaline.....He's in his 40 you say....Well I hope you still go out and do stuffs together ....Life is only one, please try to find time for yourselves....do as many funny, exciting things together as you can.....life is only one .....and a too short one ...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Honey if you believe him, then I have some great swamp land I want to sell you in Florida. He's a pig for giving her his number, he is married and she is not a business associate but a two bit tramp looking to pick up a matrried guy!

Best Answer

He shouldn't have given his number . So so wrong.

Best Answer