only if i wanted to look like a h00ker

Best Answer

The trouble with my husband is that he would think that I look good in a black bag. I would be more inclined to take one of my children as they are much more honest. I don't really need the opinion of someone else though to help me decide, I have my own mind and if feel good in it then I will buy it.

Best Answer

Could be any man, a friend, other relative. Sometimes another view point, if its well intentioned, can help don't you think?

Best Answer

Not my idea of a fun day out.

Best Answer

That would probably depend on the company you were in.

Best Answer

I would suggest taking that company to a cosy little coffee shop or something or to a park. Never to a shopping precinct.

Best Answer

Not even the one with the Ann Summers store.....

Best Answer

I've already got one of everything from that store. lololol

Best Answer

my wife takes me all the time and while shes gettin changed I do a little eye gazing and lookk around but she reckons I pick the best **** for her to wear because I am honest. If it dont look good it dont look good. If it looks good well there ya go ya found something. When she says does my arse look big in this you tell her if it does or doesnt. truth might hurt but she aint walking outta the store looking like a ( no offence) fat **** or a ***** ya know what I mean

Best Answer

Hell ya! Men are the best at critically viewing an outfit on a woman. Especially gay men, you want someone to tell you "Hell No!" if something makes you look awful.

Best Answer

Not from a stranger, but from a friend, I would.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

From a man? Please

Best Answer

i don't think I would ask advice, but i would note his response if he was looking at me...!

Best Answer

If they are not looking at me 'that way' and want to cater to my goal for the outfit, sure! Why not? : )

Best Answer