Ladies, your man get's the toilet lid up 95% does he catch hell for the other 5% Or can you be 5% responsibile?
Ladies, your man leaves the toilet lid up ( I meant down) 95% of the time, does he catch hell for the other 5% Or can you handle 5% of the responsibility yourself? Looks to me like if he's looking out for you 95% of the time and you look behind yourself 95% of the time, then you should b_tch 0% if you fall in. You were the last one to have any chance of keeping your a__ dry and you failed. YOU! LOL.