What is your obsession with bog seats?

Best Answer

On my brain since I saw it in someone elses question and for some reason I really like arguing on this subject. It's not serious but trivial. Funny stuff. But I mean what I say. Seriously, Why do some women (not all) demand perfection from their men while not even looking out for themselves?

Best Answer

I never go into his bathroom so I wouldn't know what he's doin in there. And, I've only fallen in when I've been drinking...SO THERE!

Best Answer

Good plan. When possible,.......separate bathrooms are nice to have.

Best Answer

Well, most women prefer the seat down, so I'll assume that's what you mean. No, I would not complain. 95% of the time clearly shows the dear man is trying.

Best Answer

oops. I did get that backwards. I meant to say down.

Best Answer

nah, I don't expect perfection from anyone. I'm not too precious to move the seat

Best Answer

You, I really like. ;)

Best Answer

I'm so sick of not only the seat being left up (did your mom not teach you to leave things how you found them?) I'm sick of pee all over the seat, rim and on the floor- I bet you guys get mad if the dog pees in the house right? well you are a HUMAN and supposed to know better- If I had it to do all over again I would have his and her bathrooms that way he could keep "HIS" as nasty as he wanted- and he'd be responsible for cleaning it too!

Best Answer

In our house, my ex expected the door to stay shut, to keep the cat out. I always put the lid down with the seat. That way EVERYBODY had to look!

Best Answer