Bikini most of the time, after midnight zero piece bathing suit

Best Answer

bikini, if anything...

Best Answer

1 piece (topless).

Best Answer

OHH MY

Best Answer

Not for me, for the ladies.

Best Answer

I KNOW-MUST STOP TRAFFIC

Best Answer

I simply am a believer in equality for men and women and as we only wear one piece...

Best Answer

WELL-IF THINGS WERE TO BE EQUAL-U COULD WEAR A 2 PIECE AS WELL

Best Answer

I have been a nudist all my life, so I have places to go where nude bathing is permitted, allowed, or at least tolerated, . . . so my answer is a third unmentioned option; 0 piece Bathing Suit!<br />
Oh so much more comfortable!

Best Answer

Bikini knickers if I have to be "decent" (it is the constitutional right of every true Frenchwoman to bare breasts!) Nothing at all when no one is looking ;-)

Best Answer

Bikini whenever I'm going to the beach to get tanned and don't plan to go into the water for more than just a little refreshment; One-piece swimsuit whenever I'm planning on some 'serious' swimming. Or to make it short: Bikini to the beach, swimsuit to the swimming-pool :)

Best Answer

The words of a good, common-sense girl!

Best Answer

I love bikini's but I have a couple of monokini's that are hot too.

Best Answer

Bikini tar

Best Answer

bikini

Best Answer

One piece for me, or a long line top and bottom to hide my chunky belly.

Best Answer

2 is better than 1.

Best Answer

One piece,,backless.

Best Answer

1 Piece Bathing Suit

Best Answer

Bikini.

Best Answer

Glad to see the "bikini" choice (or less) won hands down. I always prefer women in bikinis. Even if they don't have that "perfect figure" a bikini is better because it shows they have a positive self image and the confidence to wear it. If a woman feels she has to hide her body inside a one-piece its not a good sign, because there may be other problems as well.<br />
(PS, this is not some sexist comment - the same rule applies to men as well.)

Best Answer

Bikini has more possibilities. My husband likes to see my tummy and it's nice to have the options that various levels of skimpiness offer.

Best Answer

one piece

Best Answer