questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 18 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Barefoot always, the way the waves rush up and then recede, why wear flip flops and not feel it? :)

Best Answer

Flip flops in the ocean, barefoot out. I don't want to step on jellyfish

Best Answer

barefoot, it's part of being alive to experience the sand between your toes and wet sand is a fab exfolient for super soft feet :o)

Best Answer

I like to be barefoot and the season we are in is my influence. I would not do that mid winter... this would be snug boots time. Sneakers for exercise should I get my bum outta EP land... blah blah

Best Answer

Barefoot....calf-deep in the surf. :)

Best Answer

It's barefoot. Just feels good.

Best Answer

barefoot...flip flops throw sand everywhere and shoes are too bulky on the uneven surface. barefoot is better unless you are walking on HOT sand and it's unbearable.

Best Answer

barefoot ...i like the feel of the sand under my feet, particularly the way the sand seems to disappear from under my toes as the waves subside.

Best Answer

quite the image . . .

Best Answer

ah well...i've spent a lot of time on the beach.

Best Answer

I am always barefoot at my favorite beach, as I love the feel of sand in my toes and on my feet. If I'm on a beach I'm not familiar with, though, or one in an area of jellies, I'll wear flip flops.

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
Defiantly barefoot, sand between my toes, I'am a Tom Boy anyway I go barefoot here at home mostly.....HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

will look for your footprints along the water's edge . . .

Best Answer

oh yes, that would be nice....HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

if it's a clean beach, like no garbage. then I like to go bare foot, but i usually go flip flops, don't want sea shells in my foot. :)

Best Answer

i never been to the ocean. but when i do i'll probably wear flip flops because i dont know whats in the water that bites :p

Best Answer

barefoot! i like to feel the sand on my feet.why just girles?

Best Answer