I think it's part of life skills that should be learned; like I think women should be able to change tires, take out the garbage, mow the lawn, etc.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

yes because i am the bread earner and work 10hrs a day 5 days a week

Best Answer

Yes, men should be able to do all these things regardless of if they are the working ones or not. What happens if the man and woman break up. The woman moves out? The man should have to cook, clean, do laundry, take care of kids (if he has costody and on top of all that still work. Hell single mamas do it everyday. Me should have to also.

Best Answer

All guys should know how to. My Mom taught all of us boys(5) how to do all that stuff for the simple reason that she wanted us out of the house when 18 as she wasn't going to do it anymore since she wanted a life....lol

Best Answer

Yes! They are lazy enough as it is, they need to learn a little routine to keep them in shape. Hate that it is seen as the 'woman's job'. I will never be no push over!

Best Answer

There are women who are bread earners in the family, and in those cases yes men should know how to do women's work however I'm an arachaic one and believe women nurture their families and these are the skills they should know. I also believe that when a woman is sick it is the man's duty to make sure the house is kept and run smoothly so he should have a basic knowledge of how to do these things.

Best Answer

My partner is a bloody good cook, I do it mostly and the washing etc becoz I dont work but if I was he would do his share :-)

Best Answer

yes, because the time were men went to work and women staied at home is over... most women go to work, and therfor he should be able to keep the houshold and the kids as well. as long as both work, this should be a shared job. and for the kids they are his as much as they are hers so he should take care of them as she does

Best Answer

I don't really know any men who can't do all of that anyway - I mean they have to live the same as women in clean houses, clean clothes, eating food etc.

Best Answer

those things aren't mutually exclusive by gender

Best Answer

I know men who can do that :)

Best Answer