laceset laceset 36-40, F 17 Answers Feb 16, 2012

No, speaking as a man, I haven't experienced too much hanging, but I've met plenty of women with a mouth like Hudson Bay.

Best Answer

Yes, have had a few like this and my kitty is quite tight. it is painful if he is not a master in using it. <br />
If the man knows how to use it there is endless possibilities of eroticness. I love how the man begins to seduce me by kiss I g caressing spread my legs begin to kiss my toes and kiss my calves thighs and then my *****. To see him eat me as if they are starving to hear their grunting my ***** gets excited then they lift me and flip me around and dig their face into my big *** using his tongue to taste all of me o feel my ***** robbing for him and as I feel my body tremble he begins to stick his monster **** into me both of slowly bucking and thrusting slowly feeling every InçH of his HORSE **** he begins to ride me not able to take it all in he continues to thrust in and out. My body responding grinding back and forth to meet his pounding **** I feel my breast so hard, I am moan like never before he begins to grab my **** and bite my back I feel myself open up even more...then he grabs my shoulders and begins to finally ride me as if I was a stallion I allow him and then he cu s inside me claiming ME HIS.....

Best Answer

Yeah, and size DOES matter.

Best Answer

No, and me and my vag!na hope never to.

Best Answer

Wow...Thought I wouldn't be alone.<br />
Yes, I've met and been with 1 man that was "hung like a horse". ( there is as much variations in size in horses as there is with men) A small horse! LOL<br />
Other than visually being impressive...fell short of my obvious expectations of grandeur!

Best Answer

"Com-mon man!!!"

Best Answer

Blogger is right.

Best Answer

Yes. They are useless to women. No women can take the pain or would want to stretch themselves out that much.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Please elaborate.

Best Answer

Ever hear of "Mature Topics " laceset?

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Gross and yes.

Best Answer