Makeup and honestly I have a very curvaceous womanly figure and I love it and I wear clothes that celebrate it

Best Answer

nice, i'm curvy myself

Best Answer

for about 3 days out of the month i get to act like a total bit@h and blame it on my period

Best Answer

we all do that dear, do you celebrate the rest of the time?

Best Answer

Seariously??? I don't think this happens. If u wanna call the momthly buddie a celebration u are really going to be set up for disappointment. I guess if that's the case I have a b*t*h fest for bout 3 days once a month....call that a celebration??? Give me gifts and chocolate I could make it a "bloody good time"

Best Answer

I do Moon salutations! The moon represents the divine feminine. :)

Best Answer

Driving by the high school and mooning your friends is not technically a celebration of your divinity.

Best Answer

Hahahaha. No no, I moon politicians, not my friends, silly!

Best Answer

Don't play with politicians--you don't know where they've been.

Best Answer

Meh, but they're rich never-the-less!

Best Answer

I like to dress up. Mostly wear dresses and lots of my clothes are sort of vintage looking. I am addicted to shoes and fancy hair clips. I guess that's as far as celebrating can go but multiple ******* are a pretty fab way to party I think :o)

Best Answer

By getting together with likeminded women friends for a gala shopping expedition...

Best Answer

buy me a little something

Best Answer

By having a monthly period....jk.<br />
By dressing up sometimes and putting on make-up.

Best Answer

Oh Dear! this party has been going on 55yrs!

Best Answer