buffalo6996 buffalo6996 36-40, M 6 Answers Jan 10, 2013

O that sounds sexy I know I would like to see that. Would you stop or keep going?

Best Answer

I would definitely keep going and wait for a reaction. Like I told you if it feels good do it. I would hope for her to help or to start pleasing herself.

Best Answer

That's pretty disturbing...

Best Answer

then you need to be in another website, for example how to make a volcano for homework!

Best Answer

I would place my hand on my mouth in shock! then I would place my mouth on your thick **** and make you *** till kingdom ***!! and then hope you will too :)

Best Answer

Any man who I walk in on ************, I strike him down with my blade.

Best Answer

you too! read the above if you did not catch on you need to be making a volcano for homework and I strike you down with my plastic blade

Best Answer

Lol hehe plastic blades

Best Answer

Why o.O?

Best Answer

I don't know. I just get all worked up when I think about a young woman catching a dirty man jacking off. And I think in mature women that dress in todays fashion are hot and would love to perform for both. Getting caught just makes it feel dirty.

Best Answer

Oh, I see.

Best Answer

I am 50+!! where have you been corazon??

Best Answer

not all that unusual. wouldn't advise it though.

Best Answer