We make great pets.

Best Answer

LOL If s3m3n came from a s3m3n-generating vibrator, what would you name your double A battery twins? Duracell? Energizer? ...Rayovac!? I think the Rayovac twins would be awesome...

Best Answer

and the what would the world be without the other half that balances me:-(..........

Best Answer

Well, personally, ***** is one of the things I don't like about men, since I don't want to bear (bare?) children. It would be interesting though, to see the way gender dynamics would shift if men were no longer able to impregnate a **** ton of people and not have to deal with the consequences. I think they'd lose alot of power. Maybe things would balance out a bit.

Best Answer

Not at all....we are already outnumbered 3 to1 if not more!!!Nothing in this world will ever balance out so give me the whips or give me your womb!!!!.....(Takes off his shirt for the oncoming whips)

Best Answer

Ah but if women couldn't be impregnated, YOU wouldn't be here. Touche, you say. :}

Best Answer

Technically "seamen" does come from other sources, and other females are tapping into those sources. Yuck, but that is their preference. I don't know about other women, but I like to have my "seamen" from the male humans.

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

Hey I am a guy and I have to say, try the massage before you get rid of men.

Best Answer

S3m3m isn't something I need at this stage of my life. What Chrysanthemum420 said.;)

Best Answer

Judging from the ****,you want all the seaman you can get from a man!!!Of course,the horses are gonna compete and possably the hamsters as well....why are you doing this to us???WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

You can already make it from bone marrow so the question should not be if and the answer is yes xD

Best Answer