definatly!! i would love that! has been a fantasy for a long time

Best Answer

I have and would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Best Answer

For me NO. It is about what I know rather than anyone else. I seriously doubt the people taking part in such things tell ole granny and grandpa. Silly question.

Best Answer

Yes, and I have but my husband was there with me

Best Answer

You have already?! Awesome! Would love to know more about it....how many guys? Were you nervous?

Best Answer

There five counting my husband, I had been having sex with one of them and he brought 3 friends with him. Yes I was nervous but it quickly went away. Being that we are swingers I have had sex with 9 men in one night but not all at the same time

Best Answer

That's pretty hot. Now if you don't mind me asking, how did they all finish- did they all *** on your face or on you or what? I have a thing for ******* on a woman's face....

Best Answer

During the ******** it was understood that the 4 of them would *** inside me, after each one did *** my husband would lick me clean. After their first time to *** some came in me again or on my face. my husband ate more *** that night than I did. They all stayed the night until the next day. My husband cooked breakfast for us then I sucked them all off before they left around noon. I have have since then been gandbanged by 3 men at same time. I think I would love to try 10 men at once but it's hard to get that many together. I must also add they were all black men.BBC is my fetish

Best Answer

No fcking way.

Best Answer