smallG smallG 41-45, M 17 Answers Sep 27, 2011

I always wake Ken up with a nice blow job. Forget frosted flakes; *** for breakfast is great and nutrious.

Best Answer

It is one of my fantasies that will never get fulfilled. The wife would never consider doing that. We sleep in separate bedrooms too. I would have a better chance of being struck by lightning.

Best Answer

women should **** there men when they wake up

Best Answer

no.. its gross plus id probably kick my partner for waking me like that

Best Answer

I was thinking that also, for sure I would get a good boot to the head.

Best Answer

If you woke me up to satisfy MY oral needs with a cup of tea, that would be great ... Women don't get morning vag wood ...

Best Answer

My wife is a 'not in the morning' kinda girl. So a cup of coffee and a poached egg are the best choice. But a guy can still dream.

Best Answer

I'm not always happy to be woken, so I wouldn't advise it.

Best Answer

Waking a guy that way is nice... I don't require a waking like that. A simple grope or hand on the bum is nice.

Best Answer

i would not like that, ill be sexual with my gf when i want to not all the time

Best Answer

I can only dream, as my husband is a prude ( although he would love it I did that )

But after years, of not being immune to his smells during the night, I doubt that I would now.

Best Answer

When I wake up in the late morning or early afternoon... nothing will happen until caffeine occurs!

Best Answer

Morning penetration is nice sometimes :)

Best Answer

Most definitely!

Best Answer

I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to talk your guy into it.

Best Answer

It's a really nice "get-me-up-and-going" gesture by my partner. Especially when i'm still deep asleep....

Best Answer