I'm just asking it out of curiosity. And yes, I'm a woman and I'm on my period.
MissNN MissNN 26-30, F 19 Answers Dec 26, 2012

I didnt know what a menstrual cup was until I came across a group on EP aye aye aye lol well I'm a lady so I'll answer, tampons. I started out with pads of course but I didnt like the feeling of wearing a pamper and I felt like I smelled and everyone heard the sound of my pad or in the restroom ripping open the plastic.

Best Answer

A big bucket.

Best Answer

lol! ew

Best Answer

I don't want to imagine how messing removing a cup is O_o<br />
Pads my whole life :P

Best Answer

Pads tampons but no menstrual cups they look uncomfortable.

Best Answer

TMI in a public forum.

Best Answer

Menstrual cups??? Are you doing some type study

Best Answer

I'm just asking it out of curiosity, but it would be interesting to know if the menstrual cup is worth the investment. So, yes, I'm kind of studying the topic ;)

Best Answer

Totally. Pays for itself in about five to six months, and you can use it for five years! It's a bit of an investment at first, but waaaay cheaper in the long run. Cloth pads are the same way. And both are better for your body and for the environment.

Best Answer

oh please...let's really not go there

Best Answer

None of the above. The pill I take makes me period free.

Best Answer

too much info !..:)

Best Answer

Pads. If I go to a special event I wear tampons

Best Answer

Tampons. Wearing only a pad is gross and whoever does it deserves to be sprayed down with a fire hose. I have no idea as to what a menstrual cup is so.. Yeah, I prefer tampons because they are safe and sanitary. Oh yeah, I'm tired of hearing that bullshit about females not wanting to use tampons because they are afraid to lose their virginity. YOU CANNOT LOSE YOUR VIRGINTY TO A DAMN TAMPON.

Best Answer

We arent talking about hymens here. We are talking about virginities. &amp; its RARE that it tears the hymen.

Best Answer

And what are you talking about DocJohnathon? What you're typing is coming up in stars.

Best Answer

You can only lose your virginity by having intercourse, so no tampon or any other object can do it. The hymen can be broken by a foreign object or even your fingers, but you'll still be a virgin until the day you have penetrative (?) sex for the first time.

Best Answer

This might have made a better story.

Best Answer

YUCK

Best Answer

And she's a female James!

Best Answer