Southpaugh Southpaugh 18-21 10 Answers May 14, 2012

we women need to share our thoughts and feelings about the relationship with our female friends. it is a need and it is therapeutic, even if the partner doesn't agree to it.

Best Answer

What goes on in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. But certain things are ok to talk over with friends, it creates bonding and sometimes stress release too. There are certain things that I can talk over with my friends that I don't talk over with my husband too. Just as guys talk about certain things with their guy friends too. Hum? Do our guys tell what goes on in the bedroom, (Probably, but I better not find out about it.) LOL!

Best Answer

I have not once ever been around guys who talked about relationship bedroom issues with other guys. I think there is still a code among guys; you don't talk about such things. We might talk about a girl we've seen and what a great this or that she has, but when it's someone we care about, I've never even once described those things.

Best Answer

That's nice to know, thanks for commenting.

Best Answer

When you are young you discuss all minutia and detail with every gal-pal you ever knew- they you grow up

Best Answer

I don't think it's a good idea to discuss your relationships with others too much. Many people aren't even aware they are Unhappy in their relationship, until someone else tells them they are. lol

Best Answer

It's SUPPOSED to be just between the partners but MOST is discussed among female friends..

Best Answer

Depends on the subject...sometimes it helps to get an outside view..but somethings are meant to stay between partners...

Best Answer

I am not really the sharing type. If I have a problem in my relationship, I talk to my partner first, and if things aren't being resolved, I may vent to someone I trust not to blab.

Best Answer