Ironically,not trying to make a big impression usually makes a big impression.I like it when men just keep it simple and just say or ask the "expected" things: "Hi,my name is ___,(PAUSE,SMILE,OFFER YOUR HAND FOR A QUICK SHAKE)what is your name?"If you just keep saying whatever you are truly thinking in a calm way, you will come off as approachable and stable.Both very attractive qualities in a man."You're eyes are so pretty","I noticed you laughing with your friend and I had to come meet you" or "Hi,is anyone sitting here?(BREATHE,SMILE).

Best Answer

Make conversation and and say "I'd like to get to know you more. May I have your number?" But only if she seems interested in you when you are having your conversation.

Best Answer

*smiling, handing her your phone* ask her to type her number !

Best Answer

Just make a really nice conversation with her, then get confidence to ask her for her number

Best Answer

Just be honest. 'I'd like to get to know you. Can I have your number?'

Best Answer

Hmmm...does that really work?

Best Answer

For me. Plus you don't have to feel like an idiot using/hearing stupid pick up lines. You get an answer instantly too--yes or no

Best Answer