Southpaugh Southpaugh 18-21 10 Answers Jun 6, 2012

"what are you doing?"

"Studying"

"Oh, good luck"

"maybe you can be my lucky charm"

Yaya, cheesy I know :p but that's the only pickup line ANYONE ever used on me

Best Answer

I am not a fan of them. I prefer guys who can't sweetalk. It's charming.

Best Answer

A guy asked me if i'm tired.. and i asked why? and he said cause i've been running in his mind.

One that turns me on is a guy says that my lips are lonely and suggest that they should meet his.

Best Answer

She said nothing. All she did was spill some coffee on me. (she works at a coffee shop, classy, right?) I got all mad, and then I saw her at my school, and realized she'd gone there since 2nd grade......

Best Answer

"I've been looking everywhere for you."

With a certain smile.

Not like a line at all.

And yes, I fell for and believed it.

Ack.

Best Answer

how does this question fall under the catagory of "current events?"

Best Answer

That's the best pick-up line you've ever heard?...well I guess each to her own...

Best Answer

He said, *Wanna come to my place and watch tv after?* I asked *After what?* He waggled his eyebrows and said *We'll see.* I went, and we watched tv after playing a few hands of cribbage and eating Chinese food. We dated for abut 6 to 8 months. He was a really nice guy. I wonder whatever happened to him.

Best Answer

Would you like to come to my apartment to see my fish? The French canandian accent made it.

Best Answer

"I'd love to have your legs wrapped around my head." I think it explains itself. ^.^

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Yes, how.....direct....

Best Answer

@Jerry lmao - it probably helped that there was already a strong mutual attraction with the person who used that line. ;)

Best Answer