FrankieVonPeaches FrankieVonPeaches 26-30, F 24 Answers Apr 3, 2012

Uhhh...I'm not into 5yr olds. n_n

Best Answer

worst mistake of my life. manipulative, abusive, horrific guy. He tried to kill me twice and tried to kill his dad once, he was a bit "psychotic"

Best Answer

I am casually dating a woman who is 5 years older than me.

Best Answer

I would! I'm 33, so he'd be 23. People in my family live a long time, so I wouldn't mind partnering up with someone who could possibly share many years together.

Best Answer

l am dating a guy of 40 and l am 47 l feel all right with that .

Best Answer

I've been in situations with pretty large age gaps, though I was always the younger partner.<br />
I enjoy men considerably older than myself, but the idea of someone that much younger than me kinda creeps me out. Namely because someone a decade younger than me would only be sixteen. Thats just....no. <br />
The answer is no. :)

Best Answer

I'm married

Best Answer

I look at it this way--at my age (58) ten years younger is 48 and after a certain age - we're all kind of old-so why no?. I know a 65 year old man dating an 89 yr old woman-she's beautiful and I would have never known she was that old. They go out dancing and have a great time. Both seniors. If I was 30-different story--20 isn't even a grown up.

Best Answer

No. If I won't date someone ten years older than me, I most definitely will not date someone ten years YOUNGER than me. I think that's almost just wrong. That's too much of a difference.

Best Answer

If the heart went there I guess I would....

Best Answer

Yes if I wan't already married. My husband is a year older than me and suddenly can't keep up with me. What's up with that. He always did before. Now it's aw honey I thought you were ready too. Argh!

Best Answer

Take him to yoga class...that will kick start his libido and rev up his endurance.

Best Answer

yes I have and it has worked out fine. I find it hard to relate toolder men. My stamina and energy level is that of someone much younger.

Best Answer

I am married. If I was single, 10 years younger is too young for me. No.

Best Answer

Probably not. I don't date anymore.

Best Answer

lmfao not at my age right now but if I was older like in my 30's and he's in his 20's absolutely if I was attracted to him and he wasn't immature why not ;)

Best Answer

Yes and I have younger.

Best Answer

I would consider it. Yes.

Best Answer