straight to the doctor for all the requisite test. Liars, lie, no telling what he's been up to. It doesn't matter why or that it's a guy.

Best Answer

This was years ago.....

Best Answer

Bonus! I can put that on the list of crappy things I've encountered in life. <br />
That happened to a girl I knew in college, she was devastated.

Best Answer

So was I.

Best Answer

I questioned myself as a women. I thought to myself I can't please a man!

Best Answer

Oh don't question yourself! I was thinking about this once, I would be glad, I can't compete with a guy. It is not you, it is him. Most of my bi-sexual friends almost always prefer same-sex partners. Again, it is not you, it was him :-)

Best Answer

you should go to his apartment and hide a raw fish somewhere he will never find it. :D makes a lovely smell for his cheating self to enjoy.

Best Answer

It would be over whoever he ws cheating on me with

Best Answer

Walk into where? His apartment? Yours? Where is he that you are just walking in on him and his playmate?

Best Answer

I walked in on him in the dorm room one day. I actually caught him in the act. WTF!

Best Answer

That is pretty bad. I can see why you were hurt. He should not have cheated, he should not have lied. Have the tests to make sure you are healthy, and kick him to the curb.

Best Answer

His reply was "You're the main course and he's the dessert.". That is so ******* E D UP!

Best Answer

It sure is. Kick him to the curb. You can do better.

Best Answer

And people wonder why I don't trust men?!

Best Answer

I don't wonder why you don't. I wonder why we do.

Best Answer

yeah cause women never cheat. :-)

Best Answer

Well, sure we do. I wonder why we trust each other at all. I have found that I am a lot happier, since I stopped trying to trust.

Best Answer