Don't you think is disrespectful?
loveexist loveexist 41-45, M 8 Answers Feb 6 in Dating & Relationships

Girls just want to feel wanted

Best Answer

this kind of game cause a lots of pain for someone how loves you

Best Answer

It's not about disrespect. It's about self esteem, it's nice to know your wanted ;)

Best Answer

sorry but I don't feel this way, I feel she don't want to talk with me what she does is childish

Best Answer

Well I'm sorry you feel this way. Personally I only flirt with people I actually like and when I tease I do it to make him crazy for me since I'm already there for him ;)
Flirting and teasing isn't all bad. It can create great tension.
I understand that teasing not going anywhere can be frustrating though and I won't do that :)

Best Answer

I truly love a girl and she know it, but she get used to this behavior , and I hate teasing specially by her.

Best Answer

Then maybe make a stand and let her know. If she really respected you then she would stop. She wouldn't be worth it if you've talked about it and she still carries on :(

Best Answer

They are mean.

Best Answer

is true

Best Answer

I think it can be if it hurts the man In any way but a lot if guys just want the attention and no Commitment

Best Answer

Most men like it

Best Answer

happened to me the one I love ,I find it very disrespectful

Best Answer

It's fun, and no.

Best Answer

I am serious person I don't look at it fun, I don't know why

Best Answer