I often go to a nude beach and normally don't have erections but have had a couple .On one occassion it was while talking to 2 ladies in bikinis.I apologized and they said it didn't bother them at all.Interested in what other girls feel?
sunair12 sunair12 56-60, M 10 Answers Apr 16, 2011

I don't go to nude beaches to see nude men. But if a guy has an erection while talking to me it doesn't bother me. I ignore it unless he makes a comment about it. It actually makes me feel flattered and it's a compliment.

Best Answer

I spent a lot of time at a nudist beach (well, a nudist lake, it was woods on three sides and lawn right up to the water's edge on the end where everyone went swimming) and I went there for all of the social and sunshine reasons anyone would go to a beach, but being clothing optional was an wonderful extra bonus, to be able to have your body be free in the sun and the air and the water without clothing. <br />
Now, if you want me to be completely honest, hell yes I enjoyed being able to look at all of those naked guys. The majority of the people there were students at my college (the rest were friends of students, college faculty and staff, families, and some local people who had found out about it -- in theory you had to be affiliated with the college or with one of the other local colleges, but that was ignored on weekdays (and a lot of the time on weekends too). So it was a fairly young and fit crowd and there was a reasonably high percentage of guys who were worth looking at. (This is purely for aesthetic and artistic reasons, of course -- a sweet young girl like I was would not have had any purient interest -- LOL) I soon realized that many of these nude guys were much more interested in the other nude guys than they were in the nude girls. Yeah, this lake formed a key part of the college gay scene. But just because a gorgeous naked guy was gay, did not mean that I couldn't enjoy the aesthetic pleasure of looking at his cute physique.<br />
I will also admit that -- after the first few minutes of my first time "nude in public" there (which is not the same thing as being nude with a mixed group of good friends in a more private environment) I got over the embarrassment of being naked with dozens of people around me -- I quickly came to enjoy not just the freedom of nudity, but also came to appreciate the fact that some of those nude guys (the straight ones) were looking at me. I found that it was quite enjoyable to have them look (this was a casual enjoyment, it was rare that we were bothered by voyeurs. (Sometimes you would get three or four "textile" middle-aged guys come to get a look, but when half a dozen or more big athletic naked college guys surround you and politely suggest that they get your clothed ***** out of there, they obey very quickly.)<br />
Ah, boners... Yes, indeed, it can happen. A boy friend complained to me that he could be lying on a blanked there, not watching the naked crowd, just lying there in the sun with his eyes closed, and a breeze could come along stirring over his penis and he would have to quickly roll over lest people think he was being pervy. I told him I didn't mind. In fact, if I happened to be near the gay guys, some of them did not seem to feel they had to hide an erection (probably thought of it as being a good thing?) and I always enjoyed studying the different appearances of different penises at different degrees of erection. Purely scientific study of course.<br />
A ***** on a guy talking to me. That

Best Answer

I guess I typed too much.
A ***** on a guy talking to me. That would not be a but, it would be a feature. (Yes, I grew up to become a computer nerd.) But seriously, if I were talking with a nice looking naked guy and enjoying the conversation and his body (and everyone here by now realizes that guys don't really have control over this kind of thing, bodies react on their own agenda) and I notice that his penis has shifted from pointing at the ground to pointing at my breasts, that would not bother me in the least. In fact, I would take it as a compliment (that the boy's body -- and perhaps his brain too -- is attracted to my body) and there is no reason for me to be bothered by that. Hey, in fact, as I mentioned earlier, I enjoy looking at penises at various stages of erection and especially enjoy watching them in the process of growing. They're cute.
When at the lake there were a couple of times when I really had to restrain my hand from wanting to reach out and pet an erection. I really thought some of them were adorable but I knew I really shouldn't do that unless I had a definite interest in becoming even more intimate with the erection in questions. Oh, come on guys, no snarky remarks -- your hands frequently seem to have difficulty staying off of our boobs and butts.
I have probably bored you enough for one day with my memories of olden times, back in those ancient days of the early eighties.

Best Answer

Glad to hear you enjoy and are complimented by an erection. I enjoy being nude as much as possible and seeing nude females as well. On occassion I have gotten hard in front of them and so far they have just smiled!!

Best Answer

I appreciate your honesty. I think that a lot of women are afraid to admit that they like seeing men with an erection. I go to the beach wearing speedos with an erection and notice that many women will stare at me. When I go to the nude beach, I'll often get an erection and will always have women checking me out. Some are actually quite bold and will walk right up to me and look down while I'm laying on my towel. It's a real thrill, I love it!

Best Answer

I haven't been to a nude beach actually, but I wouldn't mind if a man got a ***** when talking to me or looking at me. I'd love it and take it as a compliment.

Best Answer

I've never been to a nude beach before, but if a guy gets an erection because of me, I'll be flattered.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply-I like that you would be flattered!

Best Answer

No I dont go to a nudist beach for that purpose ... and when it happens I ignore it ..its quite natural!

Best Answer

I guess I do compliment many of the girls here then... hope they all apreciate this as much as I do... lol<br />
Kiss to all girls...<br />
Escondido

Best Answer

when I am at nude beach with full of nude women, I got erecction in 180 degree and two women approached me and told that they are enjoying by seeing the movement of **** in up and down. One women sit near by and said that her fovourate food is the *** and I allowed to suck my **** and she swallow full ***. Therefore, if you get erection at nude beach , let allow the needy women to enjoy it and allow to swallow your ***.

Best Answer

wow,,this is really happen??

Best Answer

Didn't they snuggle up to hide your thing?

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I like to go to the nude beach and check the guys out. I only go topless with a couple of my girlfriends. Guys are always checking us out so we finally have a chance to check them out. Yes it is pretty hot when a guy comes up to us naked and he starts talking. A couple of times as different guys stood there talking to us he would just start growing bigger and bigger and they could not stop it from happening. No where to hide lol. The guys were really embarrassed. I thought it was sexy. Nothing ever happened we just enjoyed the sight.

Best Answer

Haulover is definitely attracting a younger and fitter crowd lately. Please enjoy it often, maybe you'll see me there.

Best Answer