provided you don't cry yourself to sleep. But hey, whatever!

Best Answer

I will do that tonight I have no doubt..tomorrow morning makeup will be a necessity!

Best Answer

tea bags on your eyelids!

Best Answer

I never really notice. I try not to cry because it upsets my family and friends when i am upset.

Best Answer

That's not good. Sometimes a good cry is necessary....I needed it, either way I couldn't stop it! Yes, in public...at target of all places, the sock aisle! Why the socks set it off...I couldn't tell ya! :)

Best Answer

When I cry for a while I get red or pink freckles something like light points on my cheeks and they remain for like a day or more! I hate them cuz they expose me but anyways no one really knows why I get them I just say it is allergy! I really don't know why I get that!

Best Answer

Its funny that we never ant to admit that we have real emotions isn't it. Well, this is who I am...a cheerful girl who can laugh at herself...but when its her own mistakes...it turns to tears. :)

Best Answer

I love that 'just been crying' look, personally

Best Answer

U are kidding????

Best Answer

No it gets me very aroused. So beautiful, because emotion is spent and the recovery is beginning

Best Answer

Eyes have gorgeous colours after crying

Best Answer

M tears are almost dry...I will go take a peek. :)

Best Answer