provided you don't cry yourself to sleep. But hey, whatever!

Best Answer

I will do that tonight I have no doubt..tomorrow morning makeup will be a necessity!

Best Answer

tea bags on your eyelids!

Best Answer

I never really notice. I try not to cry because it upsets my family and friends when i am upset.

Best Answer

That's not good. Sometimes a good cry is necessary....I needed it, either way I couldn't stop it! Yes, in public...at target of all places, the sock aisle! Why the socks set it off...I couldn't tell ya! :)

Best Answer

When I cry for a while I get red or pink freckles something like light points on my cheeks and they remain for like a day or more! I hate them cuz they expose me but anyways no one really knows why I get them I just say it is allergy! I really don't know why I get that!

Best Answer

Its funny that we never ant to admit that we have real emotions isn't it. Well, this is who I am...a cheerful girl who can laugh at herself...but when its her own mistakes...it turns to tears. :)

Best Answer

I love that 'just been crying' look, personally

Best Answer

U are kidding????

Best Answer

No it gets me very aroused. So beautiful, because emotion is spent and the recovery is beginning

Best Answer