I wouldn't grope myself, just interested. This is kind of linked to my last question.
Loic Loic 22-25, M 16 Answers Jan 1, 2010

I had a couple of friends that got married a few years back. She was very small 4-8" at best and him over 6 feet tall. She came from a all girls catholic school and never had sex until they got married. For their honeymoon they went to NYC. After a couple of days of having sex for the first time and liking it Judy got very aggressive in showing her new found pleasure. Well they decided to go up the Empire State building and got on the crowded elevator. Judy being so small thought her husband Ed was behind and not in front of her with his back to her. Being so small, she thought nobody would notice her stroking her husband's **** through his pants on the elevator. Taking her hand, she reached behind her and started stroking the guy's ****. Without looking, he got the man's **** extremely hard. All the time she thought she was doing it to her husband. Then went on for several minutes until they arrived at the top when her husband turned around and looked down at Judy. Her hand was on this guy's rock hard **** and she just realized it was not him. Ed looks down and says, "we have only been married three days and she already cheating on me". Judy ran off the elevator, red in the face while this poor guy had a hard on that he was stuck with. True Story

Best Answer

Ha ha classic, that guy will be telling that story for years lol

Best Answer

Most times it is not an enjoyable experience. However, at an ACDC concert this summer the crowd was packed and everyone was bumping into everyone else. It took me a minute to realize the guy behond me was copping a feel. Instead of my usual "get lost jerk!" response, I leaned back into him, honestly thinking it would surprise him and he would back off. Instead, he moved his hands to my breats. It lasted all of about 1 minute, never even turned to see his face, before I just left to follow my friends...it seemed a bit surreal but that was the only time I enjoyed an unsolicted groping

Best Answer

Lucky guy

Best Answer

Yes, I have enjoyed being groped by stranger in an elevator. As everyone exited from the elevator, leaving me behind, he turned to me, reached out grabbed one of my ****, gently tweaked my nipple and smiled. I was surprised but smiled back and I have been smiling since. I wish we could greet people like that all the time.

Best Answer

Yes I have, on a bus, a train, at a concert. Guys (and some girls) seem to take advantage in those situations. I never really felt threatened so got to enjoy it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Depending on the mood, but yes, there have been times when I did like it ;)) XxX Akwagrll

Best Answer

I was at a Fourth of July concert with a big name band. The crowd was large and dense and everyone was standing up rocking to the music. I noticed an obviously female body behind me grinding into my body. I did not give it much thought because of how crowded it was until she wrapped her hands around my body and essentially stuck her hands down my pants and began to play with me to the music.<br />
I was so shocked I did not know how to react. At the end of the song, the hands came out of the pants and the body contact disappeared. When I turned around there was no one there who looked guilty or drunk. I never did figure out who it was. It was a bit of a kick.

Best Answer

Once. In high school, some student I didn't know grabbed my butt from behind. I don't know if it was on purpose (probably) but he grabbed more than my *** really and had a grip on my ***** for a couple of seconds too.<br />
Was it rude? Sure.<br />
Did anything come of it? No. Well not with him at least. ;-)<br />
However, alone... eventually the thought of how hard his hand was pressed between my legs got me pretty aroused, and I couldn't help but recreate the feeling with my own hand and fingers. ;-)<br />
So yes, eventually I enjoyed it. A lot. And I don't even remember who it was. <br />
;-D

Best Answer

If its by someone I knew and really trusted then I wouldnt mind, however I dont like strangers whether they are men or women, just coming up and groping me, unless of course, I was in the mood for beating the sh*t out of someone.

Best Answer

YEAH I love it when my lover gropes me while we are making out!

Best Answer

I have never been groped by female and i would love to grope a female, if anyone is interested and is from london

Best Answer