Ever notice how gross they are? Some women don't even wash their hands! EWW!
cristenie cristenie 31-35, F 15 Answers Apr 11, 2012

That is really nasty but what is even grosser is the little clip that flashed across the screen the other night while son was watching Tosh...This woman was walking down the isle in the store and pulled her pants down and took a dump on the grocery store floor....seriously WTH is the matter with some people..for the love of everything clean ....wow ...that is just nasty ....

Best Answer

Because the customers do not know about respect. Same with the mens. Its the same way. People have no respect for others anymore.

Best Answer

They don't care, it's not their job to clean up so who cares?

I always read, before you sit down at a restaurant check out the bathroom first. It is a reflection of how clean the kitchen is. If the standards for public areas are low, think about what is behind the doors marked employees only.

Best Answer

Just because some women's houses are neat and clean doesn't mean that the ladies rest rooms in restaurants will always follow suit. Women don't LIVE there, and it is the manager's responsibility to make sure that proper hygiene standards are followed in the workplace. Fortunately, the restrooms at the cafe where I work are always clean. I do them everyday, as standard procedure!

Best Answer

I grew up in a family hotel and pub and was horrified by how seemingly nice people left toilets and rooms!

Best Answer

I think it's due to hoovering

Best Answer

I think they enjoy their complet rest in rest room , no work keep quite

Best Answer

They do not care because it is not their home? It really needs to change... either that or they need to have the cleaning crew in there more often.

The washing hands part is disturbing too; however I tell myself maybe those ladies have hand sanitizer in their bags. Maybe some of them do anyway..lol. I always carry mine around in case the restroom is out of soap and because I have two messy toddlers haha.

Best Answer

and i always thought ladies room is cleaner than gents room :((

Best Answer

Sorry to burst the bubble.. but nope.

Best Answer

it is ok i will survive the trauma :)

Best Answer

womens restrooms tend to be nastier than mens. not sure why, it is the way of things.

Best Answer

U think thats bad try a mans restroom its worse i think!pee all over the floor and top it of they dont wash their hards as well nasty!thats y i always carry hand sanitizer for when i sake peoples hands after wards helps me out lol

Best Answer