Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

"do you have a square to spare?"

Best Answer

We already know and it isn't interesting. We know this because you're always far more interesting in our imaginations than you are in the bedroom. Even if it was anything hot and interesting the only intelligent response would be "And what?" <br />
"I fingered my girlfriend" and what? Are you inviting me to finger you or your gf? No. Are you in any way doing anything but attention seeking? No. So it's of no interest to me. There are other women who are going to put out for me and even listening to you would be a waste of time.<br />
Put out or be quiet, simple as.

Best Answer

id love to know why we have to stand there looking like we're stalking the ladies room for 15 mins please share

Best Answer

Lmfbo

Best Answer

you do it on purpose. there isn't really any one thing that you do. you just like to make us wait for you.

Best Answer

Lmbo

Best Answer

I am right aren't I? No one will admit it for fear of the lesser minded men finding out about it.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

No, it's girl code.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I was going to say don't tell, but then I remember how a mans mind works.....

Best Answer

I`m all business in the bathroom. Pee. wash hands. Get out. There are more fun places to be.

Best Answer

They usually just think you're taking a long dump.

Best Answer

Please don't! I think it would be TMI! Some things are better left to the imagination!

Best Answer

We already know.

Best Answer