Some lucky dude just won £40m on the Euromillions and went public,...

Best Answer

i no i was on about it yesterday. wot a **** end.... if it was me i would keep that **** to myself.. serves him right if maffia come knocking

Best Answer

I am happy for him winning, but no need to go public.

Best Answer

Where the hell is Cornwall ?

Best Answer

at the very bottom of england... beautiful place... the english rivera its also known

Best Answer

And there was me obviously misinformed , I thought the English riviera was Torquay , I guess we can't believe the tourist office blurb !

Best Answer

torguay is right at side of cornwall.. literally a stone throw away... have more faith in tourist office lol

Best Answer

There was a guy in California that lost a $100,000 winning lottery ticket but then found it somewhere in his house 1 day after it expired. Lottery said sorry it expired...he took them to court and the judge said Sorry dude..I feel for ya but the ticket expired. I would kill myself if I lost $100,000 lol

Best Answer

god i know... bad times... this ticket that needs to to be claimed by midnight tonight is worth 125.000

Best Answer

What happen to the money. Goes to the runner up if they still have their ticket

Best Answer

That would be a bummer for a person to find the winning ticket the day after it expires :O

Best Answer