Me and my bf talked on the phone for 4 hours..anyway, we do that almost every night. But last night we both thought it was an awkward call.. he even told me after we hang up.. That's so weird! Idk how to talk to him today.. everything feels weird….
ixHoney ixHoney 18-21, F 3 Answers Jun 29 in Community

What else happened to make things weird?

Best Answer

I guess he got horny as well.. and I didn't let him do anything about it.. and we didn't have anything to talk about and things got weird.. just weeeeiiirddd

Best Answer

Are you catfishing him too?

Best Answer

Catfishing.? No..

Best Answer

What was so awkward about it?

Best Answer

I don't know.. I was mad and then he was acting cold then suddenly things got really sweet and we talked and talked..then suddenly we didn't have anything to talk about.. we just got to a point where we didn't understand each other for a sec! Suddenly he was like maybe you should sleep…and that made me mad cuz i stayed up all night for him.. and ahh..idk!

Best Answer

Okay. You were mad. Instead of asking why you were mad, he reacted by acting cold. You reacted to his reaction. In turn, he reacted to your reaction. Then you reacted to his reaction of your reaction to his reaction of your action.
All of this could have been avoided if he had asked you why you were mad, or you could have explained it, instead of waiting for him to ask.
Did I understand that correctly?

Best Answer

Maybe…!! I'm thinking to txt him apologising for what happened..

Best Answer

Don't. Whomever talks first loses. You can be contrite. Let him contact you first. You know where he stands. You will have the upper hand and take control of the situation.

Best Answer

Ah okay…

Best Answer

You can then shape the narrative and pin the blame on him. You're in the clear.

Best Answer

******** ?

Best Answer

what…?

Best Answer