It's called a repetetive dream and you need to pay attention to those- usually there is a message u need to heed in them.

Best Answer

I updated details. What you said concerns me for this reason....

Best Answer

strange dream, maybe he is hiding a kid from u- just my first thought- or he's gonna hear about a child soon. I rarely have werid dreams like that- mine are 99% like real life- I'd be scared to sleep if i dreampt my bf was flying down a hall with wings scraping etc.

Best Answer

My dreams are insane. In that same dream we had a post apocalyptic dodge ball tournament.

Best Answer

Hm.. Your mind still yearned for it.. So it pulled back any scarce remains. Though, the feeling was altered somewhat, I firmly guess.

Best Answer

It was EXACTLY the same. I'd also like to add there was a man in this dream and one the night before who had a tattoo of Jason cutting his nipple off with a chainsaw. I guess this guy was my boyfriend in the dream. Haha!

Best Answer

Okay....
Well, still. The dream was sought important by your subconcious.. Take it in.. like a stray.. back again.. the next day..

Best Answer