At the end of the dream he confessed to a woman (who's house we were hiding in) that he had a daughter, she asked the child's name "Piper". Which is my daughters name. She asked him why he couldn't see her. He smiled and flew and twisted down the hall with wings that cut the walls open to expose electricity surging, then outside to the yard. I followed, by the time I got there, he had traced Jesus into the yard backed by the surging blue electricity. Makes me nervous.
MissJiff MissJiff 22-25, F 3 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dreams

It's called a repetetive dream and you need to pay attention to those- usually there is a message u need to heed in them.

Best Answer

I updated details. What you said concerns me for this reason....

Best Answer

strange dream, maybe he is hiding a kid from u- just my first thought- or he's gonna hear about a child soon. I rarely have werid dreams like that- mine are 99% like real life- I'd be scared to sleep if i dreampt my bf was flying down a hall with wings scraping etc.

Best Answer

My dreams are insane. In that same dream we had a post apocalyptic dodge ball tournament.

Best Answer

Hm.. Your mind still yearned for it.. So it pulled back any scarce remains. Though, the feeling was altered somewhat, I firmly guess.

Best Answer

It was EXACTLY the same. I'd also like to add there was a man in this dream and one the night before who had a tattoo of Jason cutting his nipple off with a chainsaw. I guess this guy was my boyfriend in the dream. Haha!

Best Answer

Okay....
Well, still. The dream was sought important by your subconcious.. Take it in.. like a stray.. back again.. the next day..

Best Answer