and someone is downloading corrupted files. I couldn't understand most of what he was saying as he had a very strong accent (Indian, I think) It was really noisy there, like a call telemarketing center. I asked to speak to someone who could speak clearly enough for me to understand. He said I had to speak to him as there was no one else to speak to. Then when I tried to google Windows Service Center, I got a lot of hits about people being charged X number of dollars to clean up viruses that they don't even have.
Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 2 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

I had that before actually (just read the details) they called my boyfriend's sister before so my boyfriend told me to pay no attention and just troll them. So I told them they must've gotten the wrong info when they told me to check my computer, because I have no computer. the guy was sooo confused lol

Best Answer

and less than a minute ago I got a call from an unknoen number claiming to be Telus Mobility and wanted me to call a certain number.. .I just blocked all unknown calls.

Best Answer

Well, if they ever try again, I'll tell them they are too late, because i just paid someone else to fix it.

Best Answer

He tries to sell you Windows 10 ???

Best Answer

No, he says someone is using my computer to download corrupted files and he wants me to pay money for him to clean it up.

Best Answer

argh ..... beware! Microsoft never calls to solve problems ... even someone who wants to get money without working!

Best Answer