I had that before actually (just read the details) they called my boyfriend's sister before so my boyfriend told me to pay no attention and just troll them. So I told them they must've gotten the wrong info when they told me to check my computer, because I have no computer. the guy was sooo confused lol

Best Answer

and less than a minute ago I got a call from an unknoen number claiming to be Telus Mobility and wanted me to call a certain number.. .I just blocked all unknown calls.

Best Answer

Well, if they ever try again, I'll tell them they are too late, because i just paid someone else to fix it.

Best Answer

He tries to sell you Windows 10 ???

Best Answer

No, he says someone is using my computer to download corrupted files and he wants me to pay money for him to clean it up.

Best Answer

argh ..... beware! Microsoft never calls to solve problems ... even someone who wants to get money without working!

Best Answer